We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Are you looking for a delicious dessert? This Apple Bundt Cake recipe is sure to please the family. It is the perfect dessert after dinner or even great for breakfast with coffee. I also think it is a perfect fall recipe for any occasion.
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups apples peeled, cored and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
- Cream Cheese Frosting of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Peel, core and dice 3 small to medium apples
- In a bowl combine the diced apples and 1 tbsp of sugar and 1 tsp of cinnamon and set aside
- Combine and sift all dry ingredients in a bowl; flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
- Add the eggs, vegetable oil, orange juice, optional nuts and mix with a mixer until fully mixed
- Grease a bundt pan and add a portion of the batter on bottom
- Add diced apples around the cake and top with remaining batter
- Bake for 60 minutes
- Allow to sit in pan for 15 minutes
- Turn pan over onto a wire rack and add frosting right away and allow to cool completely
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links, I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I often can negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere.
Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!