We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This Skillet Stuffed Pepper Casserole is a great meal, all done in one skillet! Which is perfect for us busy parents! This is absolutely delicious and was cleaned out by my family. You will love this I guarantee it! Here’s what you’ll need…..
- 1 lb. of ground beef
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 2 green bell peppers
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 can of dices tomatoes
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 cup of white rice
- 1 tsp of Italian seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Before you begin you will need to chop up the onion, bell peppers, and garlic. Once all of them are chopped into small pieces. Place each ingredient in separate bowls.
- Cook ground beef until beef begins to brown.
- Add onion and garlic and continue to cook over medium heat.
- Drain off some of the fat and add the bell pepper
- Add tomatoes, broth, soy sauce, Italian seasoning and rice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. (I added about a tbsp of each)
- Continue cooking everything for about 30 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- Once the rice is tender remove from heat and add the cheese on top and allow to melt.
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere.
Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!