We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Are you looking for a side to complete your meal? Look no further! These homemade cornbread muffins are delicious and are a great addition to your meal. You can make these as a muffin or make as cornbread. The choice is yours. Either way you or your family will not be disappointed. Once you make it, I would love to know what you thought of them in the comments below.
- 1 cup of cornmeal
- 1 cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 1/2 cup of real butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a mixing bowl add all ingredients and mix with a hand mixer.
- Grease pan and add mixture to a muffin pan or baking pan.
- Another awesome way to make the cornbread is in a cast iron skillet. However, if you use the cast iron skillet method, you want to make sure you grease the skillet well and put the skillet into the over to allow to heat well (approx 10 minutes) before you add the mixture.to cook.
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere.
Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!