Kit Kat Ice Cream Cake
I found this delicious recipe online and I thought I would share it with you all! This is a chocolate lovers’ dream. Where candy bar meets ice cream. If you love Kit Kats and ice cream, I am sure you will love this. This did not last long in my freezer, as it was devoured within a couple of days. So go ahead and make your day while making this quick and super easy Kit Kat ice cream cake….
- Parchment Paper
- 9x5 loaf pan
- 1 package of vanilla cream wafers
- 1 bottle of hot fudge sauce
- 2 oz of chocolate magic shell
- 1 quart of softened vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 small bag of Kit Kat Mini candy bar
- Spray the 9x5 pan with a non stick spray of your choice and then line the pan with the parchment paper.
- Line the wafers along the pan, long sided until you have a complete layer
- Add the hot fudge sauce onto the cookies and smooth it over the cookies. It should not be too thick, just enough to cover the cookies,
- Add the softened ice cream on top
- Line the cookies again and repeat steps 2-4 until you have used all of the ice cream that should be just enough for the entire cake (which works out perfect)
- With the final layer you will use the last bit of wafers you have left as a crumbled topping. Crumble the wafers up and spread them on the cake.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours.
- while the cake is freezing, cut the Kit Kat minis in half
- Remove cake from freezer and remove from pan by gently grabbing the sides slowly lifting around entire cake, once the cake begins to ease from the pan, turn pan upside down onto a serving plate and slowly peel off the parchment paper.
- Now you see this beautiful Kit Kat ice cream cake you just created, and its amazing!
- Shake the magic shell really well before you start to squeeze onto cake.
- Immediately after you apply the magic shell, start adding your Kit Kats on top.