We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
If you are looking for a great summer recipe for a side dish at your next barbeque, then look no further! This Loaded Baked Potato Salad recipe is sure to please your family and friends at your next gathering. This recipe has everything you have on a baked potato but served in a salad!
- 6 large potatoes
- 1 small container of sour cream
- 1 cup of Mayo
- 6 slices of bacon cut up into small pieces
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of mild shredded cheese.
- 2 tbsp of chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- clean potatoes and cut into cube pieces you can either use potaotes with skin or without skin. Whatever your preference is.
- Place potatoes into pan with water and a little salt bring to a boil until potatoes are tender.
- Once the potatoes are done, strain water and place potatoes in a large bowl and place in the refrigerator to allow to cool
- Start chopping up the bacon into smaller pieces and fry until all pieces are completely crisp.
- Once bacon is finished, remove from grease and place on a plate lined with a paper towel to remove any excess grease.
- Once the potatoes are cool, start mixing in all the remaining ingredients; salt, pepper, sour cream, mayo, sharp cheddar cheese and mild cheddar cheese and chives.
- Mix thoroughly and refrigerate for about an hour.
If you have made it, please feel free to comment. I would love to know what you thought, and how it turned out for you. 🙂