I love trying new recipes and I found this delicious Roasted Asparagus Mushroom Carbonara recipe on Tip Hero! I did put my own spin on the recipe, however, it still turned out delicious and my family loved it!! So here we go:
- 1 box of linguine noodles
- 1 lb of asparagus, which you will cut the bunch into pieces about 1 inch.
- ½ package of whole mushrooms cut into quartered pieces.
- 2 tbs of Olive Oil
- 1 package of bacon, preferably the thick cut, cut into small pieces.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- After cutting the asparagus and the mushrooms, put them into a large bowl with the salt, pepper, and garlic. Add the olive oil and stir until it is all coated. Add to skillet and cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Start boiling the water for the noodles. Add pasta to boiling water and cook for 9-12 minutes.
- Start cooking the bacon pieces in the skillet. Cook all bacon entirely until crispy.
- In another bowl, add the eggs, parmesan cheese and salt and pepper mixing everything together.
- As soon as the noodles are done, drain and add to pan with all of the remaining ingredients, stirring constantly.
- Serve with garlic bread.
- And there you have it! A delicious dinner is served. I guarantee your family will love this recipe.